Utah ANS Laws

Utah Division of Wildlife Resources (R657-3)

Prohibits the release of zoological animals into any public or private waters without obtaining prior authorization. Mandates that a certificate of registration must be obtained before collecting, importing, transporting, or possessing any species of prohibited or controlled zoological animal.

(more information)

Utah Noxious Weed Act

Authorizes the weed control board to serve, either by mail or in person, someone in the possession of noxious weeds a notice specifying when and how to eliminate the weeds.

(more information)

Utah Aquaculture Administrative Rules (R58-17)

Importation of aquatic animals requires an entry permit in addition to the certificate of registration. Prohibits the placement of dead fish, fish parts, fish waste, and live or dead aquatic animals into public waters.

(more information)